Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Covering my beat: NoHo

Welcome to my blog for The Beat: Reporting Downtown!

First off, my history with blogs. I'll admit it, I'm a bit of a cynic skeptic when it comes to starting blogs. In the past seven years, I've gone through Xanga, Livejournal, Blogger, Tumblr, Wordpress, MySpace, Facebook, Twitter - name a platform, I've blogged it!

That isn't to say, however, that anybody ever read what I wrote.

Which brings me to my passion: reading. I am an avid reader of blogs on every subject from bento boxes and cupcakes to street fashion or plain old daily inspiration.

Besides reporting NoHo and blogging about my neighborhood discoveries along the way, I usually find myself writing about the thing I do most: EAT! As anyone who lives in the East Village (or in New York City) probably knows, there is cheap, delicious, unique food galore...and I intend to find every morsel, crumb and drop out there.

Perhaps the post title was misleading. And now, for something to break up the monotony:

No comments:

Post a Comment